POWER GENERATION & TRANSMISSION INFRASTRUCTURE
With a history deeply rooted in supporting the civil construction needs of the power generation industry, Beaver Excavating continues to bring its comprehensive list of earthmoving, utility, concrete, and geotechnical construction services to support the changing and growing needs of this diverse and critical infrastructure market. Beaver’s experience includes providing civil construction services to support both the traditional coal burning and gas fired generation facilities as well as their related transmission and distribution infrastructure. As this industry continues to grow and diversify, Beaver has diversified along with it to offer these same civil construction services to the growing renewable and alternative power generation customer base.
- Coal combustion residual landfill and impoundment construction
- Flue gas desulphurization civil infrastructure
- Substation civil site, foundation, and geotechnical infrastructure
- New station site development and civil infrastructure
- Existing facility general civil maintenance and upgrades