$51 million in Annual Sales
- Developed “We Dig Quality” as well as preventative maintenance and equipment
- Improved fleet by adding off-road rock trucks and laser controlled machinery.
- Performed demolition, site excavation, and foundation construction for the Republic
Engineered Steel Continuous Caster project in Canton, Ohio, which featured more
than 29,000 cy of cast-in-place concrete.
- Excavated more than 6 million cy of earth in construction of American Electric.
Power’s Gavin Flyash Landfill.
- Formed and poured more than 11,000 cy of concrete in construction of the Timken
Company’s Step 98 Plant.
- Moved more than 4 million cy of earth in four-month period in performing site work.
for the Dollar General Distribution Center in Zanesville, Ohio.
- Won Stark County, Ohio Scope Award for Outstanding Business Practices.